At least 3 years relevant experience working with Learning Management systems or tools, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional communication skills including superior verbal and written communication.
- Ability to communicate with individuals of all levels with confidence and poise.
- Strong professionalism, tact and business sense.
- Excellent organization skills including attention to detail and follow up.
- Ability to be objective, detail-oriented, juggle multiple tasks, and work well under pressure.
- Advanced proficiency with all Microsoft Office Suite software including Access.
- Knowledge of learning management systems.
- Ability to learn Captivate and other online authoring tools.
- Experience working with and updating websites.
Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field.